William Hill High 5
- Bet on horse racing at William Hill
- 25% bonus if horses win by 5 lengths
- Moneyback if 2nd to a 5 lengths winner
WilliamHill.com have just launched another fantastic betting offer, they've called it their 'High 5' racing offer and it offers members 15%in bonus winnings when betting on horse racing.
Simply place a bet on selected UK and Irish jump races, and if you back the winner and the horse wins by 5+ lengths, William Hill will give you a 15% bonus worth up to £100.
The William Hill High 5 horse racing offer is available on selected National Hunt meets when you place a singles only bet on races with 6 runners or more.
How William Hill High 5 Works
In order to take part in William Hill's latest betting offer you'll obviously need to be an account holder. Check out the William Hill signup offer if you aren't.
National Hunt races can offer a fantastic opportunity to secure big margin wins, but you could also boost your winnings with some bonus bets with this betting offer.
Here's how William Hill's High 5 offer works:
- Login to your William Hill online betting account.
- Place a qualifying bet on an eligible race.
- Eligible races will be listed on this page on William Hill's website.
- Then, if your horse wins 5 lengths or more, as well as your winnings you'll also get a bonus bet that's worth 15% of your original stake.
If you’re a horse racing fan, this is one bookmaker offer that you won’t want to miss out on - especially as you can use it on major festivals like Cheltenham.
Boost the odds, or insure against one leg letting you down, in one ACCA each day. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to boost the odds of one ACCA and also one horse racing bet every single day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to get double odds on a wide range of #YourOdds markets for a limited time. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
If William Hill don’t offer a price for a bet, simply as them for the odds via Twitter. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
William Hill High 5 Key Terms
Most bookmakers betting offers and promotions feature some conditions, there are a few things that you should be aware of regarding William Hill's 'High 5' horse racing offer.
- High 5 available on Jump races shown live on TV. Full list on WilliamHill.com each day.
- There must be at least 6 horses running for a race to qualify.
- Valid on singles placed on the ‘Race Winner’ market.
- Max 15% winning bonus of £100, paid as one free bet token.
- Bonus on profit only, not on the original stake.
- High 5 applies to bets placed after 17:30 the day before a race.
- Can be used via Mobile, Internet, Text, Telebetting and Retail.
William Hill offer plenty of betting offers on a regular basis, and this is just another example of a great horse racing promotion for their account holders.
William Hill High 5 Terms & Conditions
Available on single bets placed on selected races with 6 or more runners. Horse backed must win by 5 or more lengths. Max bonus £100 free bet. Selected live ITV races only. Bets must be placed before commencement of the race. In-play Bets and any bets settled using Cash in my bet feature will not qualify Cash in my bet feature will not be available for bets placed using a Free Bet. All Free Bets must be wagered within 4 days. Ante Post Races / Future Races, Tote Bet, Pari Mutuel, Unnamed Favourite or Unnamed 2nd Favourite markets will not qualify for this promotion. Free bet rules & terms apply.
Not Signed Up To William Hill?
As with all William Hill betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at WilliamHill.com to take advantage of their High 5 racing offer.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that William Hill reward new account holders with.
#Ad. New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
Not sure that William Hill's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of William Hill's betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.