William Hill Golden Goal
- If the football team you back scores first
- But they go on to draw or lose the match
- You'll get paid out as a winner anyway!
William Hill have kicked the year off with a fantastic new football betting promotion for their members called 'Golden Goal' which actually offers pay outs on bets that don't win!
That's right, with William Hill Golden Goal you simply need to back a team to win and if they score first but only manage to draw or go on to lose, you'll get paid out as winner regardless!
Visit WilliamHill.com today to see which match they've selected for their Golden Goal promotion this week and if the team you back scores first, you'll win no matter what the end result.
How William Hill Golden Goal Works
Firstly, in order to be able to take part in their Golden Goal promotion you'll obviously need to be a member - check out William Hill's signup offer if you need to register an account.
Next, follow this step-by-step guide on how William Hill's Golden Goal works:
- Login to your account via their website or App.
- Visit William Hill's promotions page and click on 'Golden Goal'.
- This takes you to a page showing this weeks selected match/matches.
- Next simply bet on a team to win their match within 90 Minutes.
- If your team scores the first goal, your bet instantly wins!
- Winnings are usually paid into your account by Midday the day after the match ended.
- It's worth pointing out that William Hill cap Golden Goal winnings at £50.
It really is as easy as that! If you correctly predict which team will score the first goal in the match that William Hill select for Golden Goal each week, you'll win no matter what the result is!
Golden Goal is even better when you consider the fact that at the time of writing, 57 top-flight teams have scored the first goal but gone on to draw or lose the match so far this season.
Back a football team to win and if they score first, your bet gets paid out as a winner! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How you could win up to £50,000 by betting on 7 select horse races at William Hill. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Enter Now
How to boost the odds of one ACCA and also one horse racing bet every single day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
If they don’t offer a price, tweet them the bets' details and they’ll reply with some odds! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Although this is a pretty straigh-forward betting promotion, we've created a few example bets showing how the William Hill Golden Goal promotion works with different odds.
- Bet £100 on a team at odds of 1/2, and you’ll get £150 as a Golden Goal cash amount (£50 winnings and your £100 stake).
- Bet £100 on a team at odds of 1/1, and you’ll get £100 as a Golden Goal cash amount (£50 maximum winnings, and £50 of your stake that qualified towards the winnings).
- Bet £100 on a team at odds of 5/2, and you’ll get £70 as a Golden Goal cash amount (£50 maximum winnings and £20 of your stake that qualified towards the winnings).
As you can see, William Hill Golden Goal winnings are paid up to a maximum of £50 (plus your stake, or proportion of stake, that qualified towards the bets' winnings).
William Hill Golden Goal Key Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before taking advantage of William Hill Golden Goal:
- Promotion only available on specific Golden Goal matches listed on William Hill's website.
- Only your first qualifying bet on the Golden Goal match counts.
- Multiple bets won’t qualify for this promotion.
- You can place bets using a free bet, but free bet stakes are not included in any returns.
- You can't use William Hill Cash In My Bet in conjunction with Golden Goal.
- Only bets placed in GPB, EUR, CAD, AUD, DKK, HKD, JPY, SGD, USD and CHF qualify.
Please visit WilliamHill.com to find out more about their Golden Goal promotion.
William Hill Golden Goal Terms & Conditions
Expires 23:59:59 on 01/06/2020. Winnings paid after the match, up to £50 in cash, plus your qualifying stake. Online only. First bet qualifies, singles on pre-match “90 Minutes” market on selected matches. Player/currency restrictions & terms apply. See bookmakers website for more details.
Not Signed Up To William Hill?
As with all of their betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at WilliamHill.com to take advantage of William Hill's Golden Goal promotion.
If you aren't a member of this great British Bookmaker yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that William Hill reward new account holders with.
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10. Free bet stakes not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
Not sure that William Hill's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this William Hill betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.