PaddyPower have just launched their newest betting feature called #WhatOddsPaddy.
The service is just like William Hill #YourOdds, as it allows you to craft your own bets by mixing and matching individual markets and requesting a price for the bet via Twitter.
It's simple, tweet a #WhatOddsPaddy request to @paddypower and they’ll reply with a price!
Not only can you ask them for odds on your own bet, you can also bet on a range of PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy bets that other members have already requested.
How PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy Works
When requesting a price from PaddyPower it makes sense for you to have registered an account with them so that you're able to quickly place the bet once they reply to your tweet.
Once a member, follow this guide on how PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy works:
- Login to your account at PaddyPower.com.
- Check out which markets PaddyPower are taking bet requests on.
- You can also browse and bet on a whole range of #WhatOddsPaddy bets already available.
- If the bet you want to place isn't available, simply create your own bet.
- Tweet @paddypower with your price request using the #WhatOddsPaddy hashtag.
- PaddyPower will reply via Twitter once your bet has been added to their site.
- Click the link in their reply to visit PaddyPower's website and place the bet.
Using PaddyPower’s #WhatOddsPaddy service is pretty easy, but remember that it could take a while to get a response, so get in touch well in advance of events starting.
Plus, if you don’t have a Twitter account, don’t worry as PaddyPower also accept requests submitted through their live-chat or through a dedicated email address.
Beat The Drop
How to get 30 days of free entries into '£1k, 10 Question' Beat The Drop games. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Play Now
Join the club today and you could earn up to £35 in free sports bets every week! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Join Now
PaddyPower now take price requests via Twitter for bets that aren't on their website. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Earn up to £200 in free bets each month with PaddyPower's friend referral scheme! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Refer Friends
PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy Example
Let's say that England are playing Belgium in the World Cup and you want to bet on England winning with Eden Hazard and Harry Kane both scoring during the match.
Here's an example of how you'd request a price using #WhatOddsPaddy:
Once you've sent the tweet, PaddyPower will then work out a price, add the bet to their site and let you know on Twitter so that you can place your bet via a link in their reply.
It’s also worth noting that other British Bookmakers offer a similar service, so it could be worth while checking PaddyPower's rivals to see if you can get better odds!
#WhatOddsPaddy Key Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before tweeting PaddyPower with a price request:
- Only selected events qualify for PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy price requests, eligible events can be found on PaddyPower's website.
- All football bets are settled on the basis of 90 minutes’ play (plus injury time).
- If any player that is a part of your bet doesn’t play in the relevant football match, that element of the bet will be removed from the bet and settled at a reduced price.
- The Maximum payout for a #WhatOddsPaddy bet is £100,000.
PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy Terms & Conditions
T&C’s apply to PaddyPower's #WhatOddsPaddy. See bookmakers website for more details.
Not Signed Up To PaddyPower?
As with all PaddyPower betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at PaddyPower.com to take advantage of PaddyPower #WhatOddsPaddy.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that PaddyPower reward new account holders with.
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a PaddyPower account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses they’ll refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&C's Apply.
Not sure that PaddyPower's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this PaddyPower betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.