- Can’t find the bet you want to place?
- Simply build the bet yourself...
- Tweet #YourCall @Coral for a price
Coral have just joined the list of bookmakers taking bet requests via Twitter.
They've called their version Coral #YourCall and it essentially lets you build a bet that's not currently available on Coral.co.uk and request a price for it simply by sending a tweet.
Coral #YourCall is also quite similar to Coral Player Bets, but instead of requesting a price on bets you create via Coral's website, #YourCall is all done on Twitter.
What Is Coral #YourCall?
Do you feel that you have the winning match and player stats bet but can't find any bookmakers offering any odds? Maybe you want to combine match betting with stats like assists, passes, shots, shots on target and tackles to make your own bet?
If the answers yes to any of the above then Coral #YourCall is for you.
It basically lets members get odds on bets that Coral haven't though of offering odds on yet. Simply build a bet, tweet #YourCall @Coral, and they’ll get back to you with a price!
If you aren't a member, check out the Coral signup offer that you'll be eligible to claim.
Once a member, here's how Coral #YourCall works:
- First you’ll need to build your own bet, or chose from the bank of #YourCall specials that are already listed on Coral's website.
- If you’re building your own bet, simply create an outcome you'd like to bet on and then Tweet @Coral with your price request using the #YourCall hashtag.
- Coral will then reply via Twitter with a link for you to place your bet.
- Click the link in their reply to visit Coral's website or app to place the bet.
Take control of your betting and get odds on the bets you want, with Coral #YourCall.
What Can I Bet On With Coral #YourCall
The service is available every week on all Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and Serie A matches so you can call the shots when it comes to building your bet.
Current Coral #YourCall betting options/markets include:
- Combine match betting with stats like assists, passes, shots, shots on target and tackles.
- Match Result, Both Teams To Score, Total Match Goals, Total Match Corners, Total Match Booking Points
- Markets on named players including a player to be carded, any time goal scorer, shots, passes, tackles and assists.
Coral #YourCall is also available on NBA basketball markets including Money Line, Total Points, assists, rebounds, 3-point goals, blocked shots and steals.
How to use Coral ACCA Boost to get a 10% bonus on winning 4 leg football ACCA's. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to get a price for a bet that Coral don't offer using the Twitter hashtag #YourCall. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to build your own player and statistic bets using Coral's new feature, Player Bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How you could win up to £100k in prize money from a £1 stake with Football Jackpot. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Enter Now
Coral #YourCall Example
As with all of Coral's betting offers, you'll need to previously have opened a betting account at Coral.co.uk in order to be able to take advantage of their #YourCall service.
Here's an example of how to request a price for a bet using #YourOdds:
Let's say Man City are playing Man Utd in the Premier League this Saturday, and you want to bet on Man Utd to win, with Pogba to score more than 1 goal and Smalling to assist.
To request a price from Coral for the bet you'd Tweet something along the lines of:
- @Coral - Man Utd to beat Man City, Pogba to score more than 1 goal, Smalling to assist #YourCall
Coral's traders will then respond to you via Twitter with a price and link to place the bet.
It really is as simple as that, but don’t forget that Coral may need some time to get your price to you so get in early with any bet requests so you have time to place them before events start.
Coral #YourCall Significant Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before building a bet and requesting a price for it from Coral on Twitter:
- Only selected events qualify for a #YourCall price, these are listed on Coral's website.
- Prices are subject to fluctuation.
- #YourCall bets cannot be combined with any other bets.
- If one of your players doesn’t start/participate, bets are voided and stakes refunded.
Click here to visit Coral's website to find out more about using #YourCall.
Coral #YourCall Terms & Conditions
#YourCall allows you to request a price on a number of betting markets by tweeting @Coral with #YourCall and if a #YourCall market doesn't already exist, Coral will try and create one for you. Coral will try to price up as many requests as possible, but there’s no guarantee every one will be priced. Prices subject to fluctuation. #YourCall bets are settled on the outcome of the 90 minutes (including injury time). Extra time and penalties do not count. Build Your Bet allows you to build your own bet on a number of football markets and get your price instantly. #YourCall/Build Your Bet bets cannot be combined with any other bets. Coral standard betting rules apply.
Not Signed Up To Coral?
As with all of Coral's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Coral.co.uk to take advantage of Coral #YourCall.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Coral reward new account holders with.
18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Coral's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Coral betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.