Betting Shop Locations
With 6,000+ local betting shops between them, Coral, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower and William Hill really are the best high street bookmakers operating in the UK.
Before Going to a Betting Shop
Don’t dash straight off to a shop, one thing that high street betting shops don't offer customers is the bonus bets that they offer online.
Compare all the bookmaker signup offers before visiting a bookmaker's high street betting shop and you may be able to grab yourself a bonus bet.
Find a High Street Betting Shop
If you don't want to claim a bonus bet online, finding the closest high street location of a Coral, Ladbrokes, PaddyPower or William Hill betting shop is easy.
Click a betting shop locator button below to find out how to locate your nearest shop.
- Signup for an online betting account
- Bet £5 on any market you want
- Get a voucher for a £20 bonus bet
- Signup online using promo code ‘F50’
- Bet £10 to £50 on anything you want
- Get given a bonus bet of equal value
- Open a PaddyPower account online
- Bet £20 on any market you want
- Get money back in cash if it loses!
- Signup online using promo code ‘C30’
- Bet £10 on any market you want
- Get given £30 in bonus bets!
Betting Shops History
High street betting shops have come on in leaps and bounds over recent years and are now a far cry from the seedy and secretive back street establishments that they were.
Todays modern betting shop locations are more high street than back street and offer UK punters an excellent environment to safely place bets and socialise in.
The success of online bookmakers are the main reason for the resurgence of betting shops as they've put a lot of their profits back into the betting shops you find on the UK high street.
Not only has this improved their image, it's also improved the atmosphere.
About ‘British Bookmakers’
Bookmakers we feature are safe and secure betting portals aimed at UK residents.