Coral Racing Super Series
- Enter Coral's free-to-play game...
- Pick horses to place in selected races
- Massive £25k prize pool up for grabs!
Coral.co.uk have just announced the launch of a new free-to-play horse racing game called 'Racing Super Series' giving members a chance of winning up to £25k each week.
As far as British Bookmakers games go, the Coral Racing Super Series is fairly straightforward and an excellent companion to their current Rewards4Racing promotion.
Simply pick horses to place in the games selected races, and then should all of your selections place in their races, you're guaranteed to win all/a share of the games weekly prize pool.
If your entry into Coral's Racing Super Series game is the only one that correctly predicts all of their horses placing, you'll win £25k. If there's more than one winner, it get's evenly shared.
So if you think you know about horse racing, pick a horse to place in each of the selected races in Coral's Racing Super Series game, and you can win a share of the guaranteed £25k!
How to Play Coral's Racing Super Series Game
In order to be able to play Coral's Racing Super Series game you'll first need to be member. Check out the latest Coral signup offer if you need to register a new account.
Once registered, simply follow our guide to playing Coral's racing inspired game.
- Login to your account via Coral's website.
- Head to the main page promoting the Racing Super Series game.
- Choose 1 horse in each of the ITV races selected for the current game week.
- Once you've chosen your horses, you’ll need to submit the form to confirm your selections.
- Entry must be submitted before the official start time of the first selected race to qualify.
- If all of your horses place, you’ll be entitled to a share of the prize pool for that week.
- Winnings are credited to your Coral account in the form of a Cash credit.
If all your selections place, you could win or share the guaranteed £25k prize pool. With an additional £1 added for every entry over 25,000, the final prize pool could be even higher.
Plus, once you've entered the game, you'll be able to enjoy the weeks selected horse races live on Coral's Live Streaming Service as soon as each race gets underway.
Don't forget, you’re not actually looking for the race winners when playing Coral Racing Super Series, you simply need your selected horses to place in each of their races.
So, if you’re a horse racing fan and want to get be in with a chance of winning a share of the £25k prize pool, head over to Coral.co.uk today and get your entry in!
Enter Coral's free-to-play horse racing game for a chance to win £25k each week. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Play Now
Use Coral ACCA Plus for a 10% bonus on winnings for one 3-Fold ACCA a day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
Play Coral Correct4 for free to be in with a chance of winning free bets or £50 cash! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to use #YourCall to get Coral to price up a bet that they don't offer odds on. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
To recap, Coral have just launched 'Racing Super Series', a horse racing game giving account holders the opportunity to play for a minimum £25,000 guaranteed jackpot prize.
Simply pick a horse to place in each of the selected races to enter this free-to-play game. If all your selections place, you could win or share the guaranteed £25k prize-pool.
The game offers a guaranteed prize pool of £25k each week, however, after 25,000 entries, Coral will add an extra £1 to that week’s prize-pool for every extra player that enters.
That means 50,000 entrants would lead to a prize pool of £50k. Basically the more people that play Coral.co.uk's 'Racing Super Series' game, the bigger the prize pool gets!
Plus, make sure that you take advantage of all of the information that Coral have available regarding the selected races, including current form and stats, to help with horse selection.
As you’re not looking for the winner of each race, you just need horses to place, be aware that sometimes the outsiders can surprise, both you, and also other players!
Coral Racing Super Series Key Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before playing Coral's free game; 'Racing Super Series'.
- Players must be over 18 years old and be located in the UK or ROI.
- There is a maximum of 1 entry into each Racing Super Series game per member.
- If any selected horse subsequently becomes a non-runner, your selection for that specific leg will automatically revert to the SP favourite for that particular race.
- Racing Super Series not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Races settlement, including the resulting/attribution of places, is based on official race result.
- If any of the selected races are abandoned, no prizes will be awarded.
Please see Coral's website to find out more about their free-to-play game, Racing Super Series.
Coral Racing Super Series Terms & Conditions
18+ UK&IRE. Online Customers Only. Max 1 entry per customer per promotional period. Any entries made after official start time of first selected race will not be eligible. Correctly select a horse to Place in each of the selected races to win a share of the cash prize-pool. Standard racing rules apply. Payment method restrictions apply. Further T&C's apply. See website for more details.
Not Signed Up To Coral?
As with all of Coral's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Coral.co.uk to take advantage of their free Racing Super Series game.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Coral reward new account holders with.
#Ad. 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first bet £5 within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2=4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&C's apply.
Not sure that Coral's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Coral betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.