Ladbrokes Cash Out
Ladbrokes are the latest British Bookmaker to offer members a Cash Out feature which allows you to take an instant return on winning or losing bets you place with them.
Much like William Hill's Cash In My Bet, Ladbrokes Cash Out gives you more control as it lets you take an early profit on a winning bet before it has chance to turn into a losing one!
Using Ladbrokes Cash Out to settle your bet before an event has finished also means that you could minimise your losses if a bet's not going as well as you expected.
Cashing Out a bet at Ladbrokes
Using Ladbrokes Cash Out is pretty straight-forward; however you’ll obviously need to have an online betting account with them to take advantage of this new feature.
Make sure you check out the latest Ladbrokes signup offer if you've yet to register. Once a member, simply follow this step-by-step guide on how to use Ladbrokes Cash Out:
- First login to your account via Ladbrokes' website or App.
- Place a bet as normal on any of the following markets: Football, Horse Racing, Tennis, Cricket, Darts, Snooker, Basketball, Boxing, Volleyball or Handball.
- Once your selection has started, go to the ‘My Bets‘ section in your betslip.
- All bets where Ladbrokes Cash Out is available will have a Cash Out button displayed and also a monetary value that you can cash out early at.
- FYI - The Cash Out odds will be different to the original price that you placed your bet at.
- Confirm you want to end the bet early by clicking 'the Cash Out botton.
- If the value changes between pressing Cash Out and you accepting the price, a message will appear asking if you would like to cash out at the new value.
- If the Cash Out value increases between pressing Cash Out and you accepting the price, Ladbrokes will pay the bet out at the higher value.
- Once your request is successful a message confirming the Cash Out will be displayed.
If you want to have more flexibility, and have the ability to guarantee a return and secure a profit or minimise losses before an event has finished, then Ladbrokes Cash Out is definitely for you!
Everything you need to know about how to place Ladbrokes 5-A-Side ACCA bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
Get ACCA insurance, Odds Boosts and more with Ladbrokes' Best ACCA promo. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
Ladbrokes Odds Boost Tokens let you boost the odds of at least one bet every day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to use #GetAPrice to create a unique bet and then request odds for it via Twitter. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
It’s always great to have the option to get an instant return on both winning and losing bets, and Ladbrokes have made it easier than ever for sports betting fans with Cash Out.
Plus, and here's the cool part - if you've placed a bet in one of Ladbrokes shops and used your Ladbrokes Grid Card at the time, you may be able to Cash Out that bet too!
Simply visit the Ladbrokes Grid Page on their website and view your bet in the Bet Tracker by entering the 14 digit receipt number that you got when placing the bet in shop.
If Cash Out is available on the bet that you placed in one of Ladbrokes betting shops, you'll be able to end the bet early and bank a profit or minimise it's losses!
Ladbrokes Cash Out Key Terms
As is the case with most of the features bookmakers offer, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before using Cash Out at Ladbrokes for the first time.
For example, the range of markets available is pretty comprehensive, however there will be some times when you won't be able to Cash Out a bet; such as when:
- The bet contains markets that aren’t eligible for Cash Out.
- One or more of the markets in your bet is suspended.
- A free bet has been used to place the bet.
- The bet has been used to trigger a Ladbrokes free bet or promotion.
- The Cash Out value would be £0.
- The number of selections in the accumulator is more than 14.
There will also be other times when their feature isn't available, but given the range of markets it covers, the chances are you'll be able to use Ladbrokes Cash Out when you want to.
Click here to visit Ladbrokes' website to find out more about their Cash Out feature.
Ladbrokes Cash Out Terms & Conditions
18+ Online and Mobile. Cash out cap £/€50k per bet whether cashed out in full or increments. Exclusions apply. Further T&C’s apply. See website for more details.
Not Signed Up To Ladbrokes?
As with all of Ladbrokes betting offers and website features, you'll obviously need to have signed up as a customer at Ladbrokes.com in order to be able to use Cash Out.
If you aren't a member of this great British Bookmaker yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Ladbrokes reward new account holders with.
#Ad. 18+. UK+IRE customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excluded. Min £5 first bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Ladbrokes is the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Ladbrokes betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.