Coral Football Fan of the Year
- Enter yourself, or nominate a friend
- 6 x £1,000 monthly prizes up for grabs
- £10,000 prize for the overall winner!
Coral.co.uk have just launched a fantastic new competition to find the UK's biggest football fanatic with a £1,000 monthly prize, and a £10,000 overall winners prize up for grabs!
It's called the Coral Football Fan of the Year promotion and as long as you, or the person that you nominate, are currently a UK resident aged 25 over, you're eligible to enter.
Coral are basically trying to find a football fan each month whose support for their local team, or love of the game in general, goes above and beyond what's usually seen or expected.
This could be that you haven't missed a game for years, you raised a load of cash to save your local club, or that you convinced your wife to celebrate your honeymoon at Wembley.
Either way, if you believe that you fit the bill, submit an entry as you could be £1k better off this month, or £10k if judge Alan Shearer selects you as the main winner at the end of the season!
How to Enter Coral's Football Fan of the Year
We're massive fans of free to enter promotions like Coral's latest Football Fan of the Year competition - especially when they're offering big prizes and are as easy to enter as this one.
Simply follow the steps below to submit your entry into Coral's competition.
- First of all head to footballfanoftheyear.co.uk.
- Fill out your details in the nomination form.
- This includes your name, address, email and your "Story".
- This "Story" is where you lay out your case for being the Football Fan of the Year.
- Coral select the best stories each month and send a shortlist to Alan Shearer.
- Alan Shearer then selects who he thinks deserves the £1k prize each month.
- He'll also pick the overall Football Fan of the Year at the end of April and the £10k prize.
- Any winners will be contacted within 48 hours.
For those looking for an insight into the kind of stories that Coral, and Alan Shearer might be looking for, we recommend checking out the FAQ section on the competitions official website.
It basically says that they're "looking for wide range of experiences and stories that highlight your passion for football" and that it also doesn’t matter which team you support.
Enter Coral's free-to-play horse racing game for a chance to win £25k each week. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Play Now
Use Coral ACCA Plus for a 10% bonus on winnings for one 3-Fold ACCA a day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
Play Coral Correct4 for free to be in with a chance of winning free bets or £50 cash! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to use #YourCall to get Coral to price up a bet that they don't offer odds on. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
This could include the fact that you haven't missed a game in 30 years, or maybe you know someone who went to crazy lengths to see their football team play in an important match.
Whatever your "Story" make sure it's a good one as there's bound to be a lot of interest in the Coral Football Fan of the Year competition due the generosity of the prizes on offer.
So if you think that you're the UK's football’s biggest fan, then Coral's competition is for you!
Coral Football Fan of the Year Key Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should know about before entering Coral's Football Fan of the Year competition:
- Competition runs from 29th of October 2020 to the 30th of April 2021.
- You must be a UK resident aged 25 years or older to enter.
- Only individuals can be nominated for the competition, i.e. no groups.
- There's no limit on the number of entries and/or nominations you can submit.
- Football Fan of the Year stories must be socially responsible and suitable for publication.
- No submissions after the last day of each relevant month.
- The judges decision on the competitions' monthly/overall winners is final.
- All prize money to be spent on football related products or experiences.
- Prizes not awarded as cash and will not be exchangeable for cash or available for resale.
- The deadline for booking all football related products or experiences is 6th of January 2022.
Please visit Coral.co.uk to find out more about their Football Fan of the Year promotion.
Coral Football Fan of the Year Terms & Conditions
Expires 30/04/2021. 25+. UK residents. 29/10/2020 to 30/04/2021. Prizes: Value of £1,000 or £10,000 to be spent on football related products or experiences as approved by the promoter. Full value must be spent by 06/01/2022. Age verification, entry restrictions and T&C's apply. See website for more details.
Not Signed Up To Coral?
Unlike Coral's other promotions, you don't need to have previously signed up as a customer at Coral.co.uk in order to submit an entry into their Football Fan of the Year competition.
But if you aren't a member, we recommend checking out the signup offer that Coral reward new account holders with as it's quite a generous deal compared to other bookmakers offers.
#Ad. 18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first bet £5 within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2=4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&C's apply.
Not sure that Coral's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Coral betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.