Betfair Each Way Edge
- Place an Each Way horse racing bet
- Then if Edge is available on the race...
- Place bet with Each Way Edge applied
It's a pretty simple concept, but Betfair.com have just come up with a great way of giving members a lot more control on the Each Way bets that you place on certain horse races.
It's called Betfair Each Way Edge, and it allows you to alter the place terms for Each Way bets, from adding extra places to lower the odds, or removing places to increase potential winnings.
The feature's available on a decent range of UK and Irish horse races each day, and really lets you tailor the type of bets that you're able to construct and also the odds that you take.
The best thing about Betfair's new horse racing promotion Each Way Edge is the fact that it's all accessed and applied directly from the betslip, be that on their website, or in their App.
How Betfair's Each Way Edge Works
In order to be able to access and utilise Each Way Edge on horse racing bets, you'll obviously need to be a member. Check out the Betfair signup offer if you haven't yet joined.
Once registered, here's how Betfair's Each Way Edge works:
- Login to your account via Betfair's website or App.
- Navigate to their horse racing markets.
- Add a horse racing selection to your betslip.
- Check that the Each Way Edge offer is available on your bet.
- If it is, simply tap the Each Way checkbox.
- Then, if you want to alter your bet, you can either add or remove places from within the betslip using the plus and minus buttons.
- You'll see any price changes in your betslip as you alter your bet.
- Then just place your bet knowing that Each Way Edge was applied.
- Successful placement of the Each Way Edge bet will be included in your bet receipt.
Each Way Edge essentially provides you with more options to control Each Way horse racing bets - and who wouldn't want the opportunity to manage the number of places in a bet.
Plus, there aren’t many British Bookmakers that give you the option to adjust the terms of your bet, so Betfair's Each Way Edge is one racing promotion you won't want to miss out on!
Place a £20+ Multiples bet on any sport & get a £5 free bet to use on another ACCA! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to boost the odds of up to 3 horse or greyhound racing bets every single day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
Beat The Drop
Signup for 30 days of free entry into Beat The Drop games and £100 in bonus bets! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to remove places of Each Way horse racing bets for potentially bigger wins! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
This is a fantastic betting offer for horse racing fans as it lets you alter the place terms of your Each Way bet - which means you can choose to remove places for potentially bigger wins.
Another racing promotion that you might want to take advantage of is Betfair My Odds Boost tokens that you can use to boost the odds of up to 3 horse racing bets each day!
In addition to both of these, Betfair are also well known for offering members plenty of alternative betting offers and promotions across a wide range of sports besides horse racing.
One of our personal favourites is the Betfair Refer A Friend scheme as it allows you to refer up to 5 friends to signup to Betfair in return for £10 in cash for each one that does!
Betfair Each Way Edge Key Terms
As with most bookmakers new features and betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should know about before taking advantage of Each Way Edge at Betfair:
- Only applies to Sportsbook (fixed odds) Each Way singles on certain horse races.
- Each Way Edge isn’t available for multiples or SP singles.
- Odds & place terms with Each Way Edge applied will vary from the odds of the bet without it.
- At the time of placement, odds & place terms are shown in the betslip, highlighted in yellow.
- If the number of non-runners changes the standard Each Way terms, then the terms of the Each Way Edge bet, will also be altered to reflect this change.
- Bets that are placed with Each Way Edge applied aren't eligible for Best Odds Guaranteed.
- If markets drop to Win only, positive Each Way Edges are still considered Each Way bets.
Please visit Betfair.com to find out more about their horse racing promotion; Each Way Edge.
Betfair Each Way Edge Terms & Conditions
Use Each Way Edge to control the number of places on your each way bet. By taking part in this promotion you accept the terms and conditions. Further T&C's apply. See website for more details.
Not Signed Up To Betfair?
As with all of Betfair's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfair.com to take advantage of their Each Way Edge horse racing promotion.
If you aren't a member of this highly regarded British Bookmaker yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Betfair reward new account holders with.
#Ad. New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Not sure that Betfair's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Betfair betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.