Betfair Double Goalscorer Odds
- Place a 1st, Last or Anytime scorer bet
- If you win & your player scores twice...
- Get paid at double the odds you bet at
What could be better than betting on a player to score, and then getting paid at double the odds on your winning bet if the player you back happens to score two?
Well that's what members at Betfair are getting, thanks to their latest 'double odds' offer on winning First, Last or Anytime goalscorer bets!
Claiming Double Odds on Goalscorer Bets
To claim this betting offer, you’ll first need to login to your account. If your'e not a member, register today and you'll also be eligible for Betfair's signup offer too.
Once you've logged in, simply place a pre-match First, Last or Anytime goalscorer bet on any Premier League fixture that Betfair offer odds on.
Then, if you win your bet and your selected player score score another goal during the match, Betfair will to double the odds that you bet at and payout accordingly.
Betfair pay winnings in cash at the normal price, then top up to double odds in bonus bets.
Opt-in to Betfair's promo to claim a £5 risk free bet to use on their Exchange! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Refer A Friend
How to earn up to £100 in free bets just by referring your friends to Betfair! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Refer Friends
Use ACCA Edge to get a cash refund if 3-Fold or greater ACCA's lose by one leg. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Back a horse to win at 3/1 or greater and you'll get a free bet matching your stake. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Winning Goalscorer Bet Example
Although it's a pretty easy to get your head around, we've taken a look at an example bet to explain how Betfair's offer to double odds on goalscorer bets works:
- Let's say that you bet £10 at odds of 5/1 on Ibrahimovic as First Goalscorer.
- Luckily Ibrahimovic scores the first goal of the game on 12 minutes, you win your bet.
- Even better is that he scored a second goal just minutes before the final whistle.
- Thanks to Betfair's double odds offer, you’ll get credited with £60 in cash (£10 stake and £50 winnings) as well as £50 in bonus bets thanks to his second goal.
Betfair.com offer decent fixed odds on a wide range of Premier League Goalscorer markets, and this double odds betting offer makes them even more appealing!
Head over to Betfair.com today and use the offer on this weekend’s action.
Betfair's Double Odds Offer terms
As with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few things that you need to be aware of before taking advantage of Betfair's double odds offer:
- The maximum qualifying stake for this offer is £10.
- Your bonus bet will be credited to your account within 12 hours of the game ending.
- You’ll have 48 hours to any bonus bets that Betfair give you.
- Cashed out bets, bets placed with bonus bets or placed on the Exchange don't qualify.
Betfair Goalscorer Betting Offer Terms & Conditions
T&C’s apply to Betfair's Golascorer betting offer. Please see Betfair's website for more details.
Not Signed Up To Betfair?
As with all of Betfair's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfair.com to take advantage of Double Odds on Goalscorer Bets.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Betfair reward new account holders with.
New customer offer. Place 5 x €/£10 or more bets to receive €/£20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €/£100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply.
Not sure that Betfair's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Betfair betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.