Deposit Cash in PaddyPower Shops
- Locate your nearest PaddyPower shop
- Deposit cash into your Betfair account
- Use it to bet via Betfair's website or App
Ever since Betfair and PaddyPower joined forces we've wondered how long it would be before they took advantage of all of the betting shops their partner has across the UK and Ireland.
At the top of the list for some would be to give Betfair account holders the ability to deposit cash into their account via PaddyPower's shops - just like PaddyPower account holders can.
Well this is now the reality as Betfair.com now let their members deposit cash in PaddyPower shops - and luckily it's a quick and easy process to get that cash into your account and usable.
Simply locate your nearest PaddyPower betting shop, head down there with your Betfair account ID and some photo ID, and just tell the staff that you'd like to make a deposit.
The staff will then issue a receipt for the cash deposit you just made into your Betfair account.
How to Deposit Cash into Betfair Accounts
Betfair are renowned for being one of the better British Bookmakers, and they’ve now gone a step further and given members the option to deposit cash in PaddyPower shops.
Here's how to deposit cash into your Betfair account:
- Locate the nearest PaddyPower betting shops to you.
- Head down there with your Betfair account User ID and some photo ID handy.
- Tell any member of staff that you'd like to deposit cash into your Betfair account.
- The PaddyPower staff will do the rest and give you a receipt for the deposit.
- Your cash is now ready to be used betting online or via Betfair's App.
It really is as simple as that. You can also continue to deposit online, but knowing that the option to deposit cash in a PaddyPower shop is available, makes it even easier to fund your account.
So you're no longer limited to online payments to deposit into your Betfair betting account, as you can simply visit any of the Irish bookmakers shops, and make a cash deposit instead.
This just made life a lot more convenient for Betfair account holders, and is just another of the many benefits punters are taking advantage of since these two bookmakers merged.
Beat The Drop
Signup for 30 days of free entry into Beat The Drop games and £100 in bonus bets! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend to Betfair and they'll give you £10 in cash. Repeat process up to 5 times. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to earn Rewards4Racing points and spend them at 30+ racecourses across the UK. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
How to fund your Betfair account by depositing cash in any PaddyPower shop. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Claim Offer
There are a number of reasons why cash deposits can be beneficial to Betfair members.
For example, let's say that you’ve collected a win from a betting shop, or you’ve been to the races and got paid out in cash, and you want to put it back into your Betfair account.
Simply visit a betting shop run by PaddyPower.com, make a cash deposit into your Betfair account, and you'll then be able to place further bets using those winnings.
Most punters nowadays have accounts with a number of British Bookmakers, which ensures that you have access to the best betting offers, competitive odds and a wider range of markets.
Plus, the last time we checked PaddyPower had over 250 shops located across Ireland and around 100 in the UK that you can visit to deposit cash into your Betfair account.
If you’re looking for your nearest PaddyPower shop, check out our betting shop locator page.
Betfair Cash Deposits Key Terms
As with all of the account features that Betfair members get, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before depositing cash into any of PaddyPower's high street shops.
While Betfair have made it extremely easy to deposit cash into your account via another bookmakers betting shops, you'll need to know the following information:
- Under the terms of Betfair’s gambling licence, Betfair must verify your identity before you make your first deposit. That means that you will need to have a photo id such as a passport or driver’s licence with you.
- You will also need to have your Betfair User ID for your account, as you won’t be able to deposit cash into it without providing this information to PaddyPower's staff.
- As you would expect, there are criteria around the amount you can deposit in this way. The minimum deposit is £10, while the maximum deposit per day is £2,500.
Visit Betfair.com to find out more about depositing to your balance in a PaddyPower shop.
Betfair Cash Deposits Terms & Conditions
1. Under the terms of Betfair’s gambling licence, Betfair is obliged to verify your identity before you make your first deposit. 2. Betfair reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude certain customers from this service and to change the terms or availability of this service at any time. 3. Min deposit: £10; Max deposit/day: £2,500.
Not Signed Up To Betfair?
As with all of Betfair's betting promotions and offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfair.com to be able to deposit cash in PaddyPower's shops.
If you aren't a member of this great British Bookmaker yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Betfair are rewarding all new account holders with below.
#Ad. New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Not sure that Betfair's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Betfair betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.