William Hill's 'High 5' Racing Offer
- Bet on horse racing at William Hill
- 25% bonus if horses win by 5 lengths
- Moneyback if 2nd to a 5 lengths winner
WilliamHill.com have just launched another fantastic betting offer, they've called it their 'High 5' racing offer and it offers both a bonus and moneyback when betting on horse racing.
William Hill's 'High 5' Offer Explained
Simply place a bet on selected UK jump races, and if you back the winner and the horse wins by 5+ lengths, William Hill will give you a 25% bonus on your stake.
Plus, if you’ve backed the 2nd place runner to a 5+ winner, don’t worry, as you'll get your stake returned in the form of a bonus bet worth up to £25.
The William Hill 'High 5' horse racing offer is available on a National Hunt meet every day from Sunday to Thursday, and all National Hunt races on TV on Fridays and Saturdays.
How William Hill's 'High 5' Offer Works
In order to take part in William Hill's latest betting offer you'll obviously need to be an account holder. Check out the William Hill signup offer if you aren't.
National Hunt races can offer a fantastic opportunity to secure big margin wins, but you could also boost your winnings with some bonus bets with this betting offer.
Here's how William Hill's 'High 5' offer works:
- Login to your William Hill online betting account.
- Place a qualifying bet on an eligible race.
- Eligible races will be listed on this page on the William Hill website.
- Then, if your horse wins 5 lengths or more, as well as your winnings you'll also get a bonus bet that's worth 25% of your original stake.
- Alternatively, if your horse finishes 2nd to a 5+ lengths winner, William Hill offer to refund your stake in the form of a bonus bet.
And that's all there really is to it. Get a bonus if you win, or moneyback if you lose!
If you’re a horse racing fan, this is one bookmaker offer that you won’t want to miss out on - especially as you can use it on major festivals like Cheltenham.
'ACCA 5 Insurance' means you'll get a refund on losing bets if 1 leg lets you down. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
'Cash In My Bet'
How to end bets early & pocket the profit before they have time to turn into losing bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
If they don’t offer a price, tweet them the bets' details and they’ll reply with some odds! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to get the card that gives you instant access to funds in your online betting account. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
William Hill 'High 5' Terms
Most bookmakers betting offers and promotions feature some conditions, there are a few things that you should be aware of regarding William Hill's 'High 5' horse racing offer.
- High 5 available on one selected National Hunt meeting each day.
- High 5 available on all National Hunt races on Friday and Saturday.
- High 5 available on National Hunt races shown live on TV.
- There must be at least 6 horses running for a race to qualify.
- Max 25% winning bonus of £100, paid as one free bet token.
- Max moneyback value of £25 paid as one free bet token.
- High 5 applies to bets placed after 17:30 the day before a race.
William Hill offer plenty of betting offers on a regular basis, and this is just another example of a great horse racing promotion for their account holders.
18+ T&C's Apply. Gamble Responsibly.
Not Signed Up To William Hill?
As with all William Hill betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at WilliamHill.com to take advantage of their High 5 racing offer.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that William Hill reward new customers with.
Not sure that William Hill's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.