PaddyPower's Cheltenham Offer
- Bet on any race at PaddyPower
- If your horse doesn't run in the race...
- You'll get your money back in full
If you plan to bet on any of the 28 races taking place during the 2018 Cheltenham Festival, you won’t want to miss out on PaddyPower’s "Non Runner Moneyback Offer".
Basically if bet on ANY horse from ANY race over the 4 day festival and it doesn't end up running, PaddyPower.com will give you your money back, in full, no questions asked.
PaddyPower's "Non Runner Moneyback offer"
So, place a bet on ANY horse in ANY race at PaddyPower, safe in the knowledge that you’ll get your money back if you're unlucky enough to choose a non runner.
To be able to use this Cheltenham offer you'll obviously need to be a member.
If you've yet to join this top rated Irish bookmaker, check out PaddyPower's signup offer that you'll also be able to claim when you register a new account.
Once a member here's how to use PaddyPower's Cheltenham offer:
- Login to your account at PaddyPower.com or on your mobile device.
- Navigate to PaddyPower's Cheltenham betting markets.
- Place a bet on ANY horse running in ANY race.
- Then, should your selection fail to run in the race...
- PaddyPower will give you your money back in cash!
It really is as simple as that. Place your Cheltenham bets with PaddyPower and you'll have the added security of getting a full refund if you don’t get a run for your money.
Betting early is often a great way of getting better odds and PaddyPower's Cheltenham offer means you don't need to worry about backing a non runner.
18+ T&C's Apply. Gamble Responsibly.
PaddyPower offer "non runner moneyback" on ANY horse in ANY Cheltenham race. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Join the club today and you could earn up to £35 in free sports bets every week! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Join Now
PaddyPower now take price requests via Twitter for bets that aren't on their website. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to take an early settlement on winning bets before they turn into losing bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
PaddyPower's Offer Significant Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few terms to be aware of before taking advantage of PaddyPower's "Non Runner Moneyback Offer" for Cheltenham:
- PaddyPower's Cheltenham offer available from January 9th 2018 onwards.
- Tote bets don't qualify for this offer, only ante post single bets.
- Prices won’t be guaranteed until all of the final declarations.
- Moneyback usually within 1 hour but can take up to 24 hours.
In the event of any non runners, rule 4 deductions won’t apply until after the final declaration stage. Full details of this rule can be found on PaddyPower.com.
PaddyPower Non Runner Moneyback Offer Terms & Conditions
1. If you place a bet on any of the 28 races at Cheltenham and your horse does not run in that race you will receive your money back. 2. For Non Runners in Multiples, that leg will be deemed void and the rest of the bet will stand. 3. Applies to bets placed from 12:00pm on January 9th. 4. Prices will not be guaranteed until final declarations. 5. PaddyPower reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers. Click here to view the full terms and conditions for PaddyPower moneyback offers.
Not Signed Up To PaddyPower?
As with all PaddyPower offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at PaddyPower.com to take advantage of their betting offer for Cheltenham Festival.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that PaddyPower reward new account holders with.
Not sure that PaddyPower's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this PaddyPower betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.