Coral Player Bets
- Build unique bets with Coral Player Bets
- Pick a player and select a statistic
- Get odds on the bets that you create!
Player Bets is a new betting option from Coral.co.uk, which lets you create and customise your own bets based on a players performance across a range of sports, markets and stats.
Simply pick your player/s and your stats and build a unique bet on your mobile using Coral Player Bets and they'll come up with some odds for your bet.
So if you’ve ever wanted to build a bet that encompasses a players performance in an event, or match them up against an opponent, now you can with Coral Player Bets!
What are Coral Player bets?
First up you’ll obviously need to have a Coral account to use Player Bets. If you’re not a member, check out Coral’s signup offer and grab yourself a bonus bet when you register.
Coral offer members two different types of customisable bets with Player Bets:
The first option is called a "Stats Pick" which lets you match a player with a statistic and bet that it will/won't happen. For example, betting on Romelu Lukaku having at least 8 shots in a match.
The second option is a "Head-to-Head Pick" which lets you pit two players against each other on a particular statistic. For example, betting on Kane having more shots than Lukaku.
For both Coral Player Bets examples above, Coral will generate odds for the bet scenario that you create based on your selections and the targets that you set.
You can also mix it up further by picking multiple players, and either combining them, pitting them against each other, or by simply backing them all to hit the mark in a multiple bet.
Coral Player Bets also lets you create more complicated scenarios by combining players. This option is harder to predict but in turn does tend to produce higher odds.
For example, betting on Kane and Dele Alli to have at least 11 shots on target. For this bet to win, both players combined must have a minimum of 11 shots on target in the match.
Join Coral's 'Bet & Get Club' today and you could earn £10 in free bets every week! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Enter Now
How to use Coral ACCA Boost to get a 10% bonus on winning 4 leg football ACCA's. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to get a price for a bet that Coral don't offer using the Twitter hashtag #YourCall. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to build your own player and statistic bets using Coral's new feature, Player Bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to Build a Coral Player bet
Player Bets lets you create unique bet scenarios that Coral.co.uk don't currently offer odds on, so let’s take a look at how to build a Coral Player Bet.
- First login to your Coral account on your mobile or tablet.
- Navigate to the Player Bets bet builder by clicking ‘All Sports' and selecting Player Bets.
- Choose your event you want to bet on for your player via the drop-down menu.
- Then add your player for your chosen bet and the statistic for the player.
- Next choose the number you predict the player will achieve as a minimum.
- Once you’ve made all of your choices Coral will generate odds for your unique bet.
- It's then up to you if you want to make the bet or not.
Coral Player Bet Example
Let’s take a look at an example of how to use Coral Player Bets to bet on Marcus Rashford having at least four shots during a Man Utd v Arsenal match.
- First choose the ‘event’, which is Man Utd v Arsenal.
- Then you choose your ‘player’, which is Marcus Rashford.
- Choose a ‘statistic’ which is ‘shots’ and the number is 4.
- Click add to bet slip if you’re happy with the odds Coral offer.
- You can then choose how much to bet on the event happening.
And that's all there is to building a Coral Player Bet. Obviously they can get much more complicated than the example above but it's a great addition from a great British Bookmaker!
Coral Player Bets Significant Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before creating a bet using Coral Player Bets:
- During each game, Coral receive live scoring from their stats providers and after each game has ended the final box score is received. All bets are settled based on these results.
- In the very rare occasions, these final box scores may be revised once released. If this happens, the player scores won’t be updated and settlements won’t be revised.
- Some players and statistics can’t be combined, you’ll need to check before placing a bet.
Coral Player Bets Terms & Conditions
Coral Build Your Bet (Player Bets) allows you to build your own bet on a number of football markets and get your price instantly. Prices subject to fluctuation. Build Your Bet bets cannot be combined with any other bets. What happens if one of my players does not participate? In the event that one or more of the players in any bet does not participate, the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned. What happens if one of my players does not start the game? In the event that one or more of the players in any bet does not start, the bet will be voided. What happens if the game is cancelled or is postponed and does not resume on the same day? The bet will be voided and your stake returned. Is extra time included? Yes (except penalty shootouts for football tournament games). For over/under bets, what happens when a player's final score equals their set line? The bet is marked as "push" and wager will be refunded to user. Where does the data come from? All of our Football statistics come from Opta. What decides settlement rules? Opta will be used as the primary source of data for settlement of Build Your Bet markets. When will bets be resulted? Within 30 minutes from the conclusion of each match. What happens if a bet leg within a Build Your Bet accumulator is voided? If any one of the bet legs within a pre-packaged accumulator is voided then the entire bet is voided irrespective of whether the other legs won or lost.
Not Signed Up To Coral?
As with all of Coral's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Coral.co.uk to take advantage of Coral Player Bets.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Coral reward new account holders with.
18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Coral's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Coral betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.