Betfair 'ACCA Edge' Explained
- Apply 'ACCA Edge' to an accumulator
- Then if one leg lets your ACCA down
- You'll get your stake back in cash!
A lot of online bookmakers offer some form of ACCA insurance, but Betfair.com have gone one better with the launch of 'ACCA Edge' as theirs offers moneyback in cash if you lose.
Instead of getting refunded in bonus bets if ACCA's lose by 1 leg like PaddyPower's ACCA offer, Betfair will actually refund your stake in cold hard cash!
What is Betfair ACCA Edge?
So what exactly is ACCA Edge and how does it work? To put it simply, if you place an ACCA of 3 or more selections and one leg causes you to lose, you'll get your stake refunded.
Obviously you'll need to be a member of Betfair to use ACCA Edge. Make sure you check out the latest Betfair signup offer if you aren't an account holder.
Here's how to use Betfair ACCA Edge:
- Login to your Betfair sportsbook account
- Compile an ACCA of 3 selections or more
- Eligible bets are highlighted by an 'Edge' icon
- Odds recalculate once you apply ACCA Edge
- Place the bet with ACCA Edge applied
- Get refunded in cash if one leg doesn't win!
This is one of the best ACCA promotions out of all of the bookmakers that we feature, and one that you really must look into if you're into ACCA's.
Why ACCA Edge Is So GOod
There are a number of reasons why Betfair's ACCA Edge promotion is better than similar deals offered by rival bookmakers, like William Hill's ACCA Insurance. Here are just a few:
- Betfair issue refunds in cash, not bonus bets
- Refunds received straight away, not the next day
- Applies to Trebles and above, not 5-Fold's+
- ACCA Edge available on ALL sports markets
- There's no maximum refund amount
- No minimum odds that ACCA's must adhere to
As you can see from the above list, Betfair ACCA Edge really is one of the best forms of ACCA insurance, and something that everyone needs to take advantage of.
The fact that Betfair issue refunds in cash and not bonus bets, is reason alone!
Betfair ACCA Edge Example
You can probably tell that we're big fans of Betfair's ACCA Edge here at British Bookmakers.
To further explain why we think it's so good, we've put together the following example bet. It shows the potential returns of a 6-fold ACCA with and without ACCA Edge applied.
As you can see from the example above, you wouldn’t receive anything with a normal bet despite correctly predicting 5 out of the 6 selections.
However if you'd applied Betfair ACCA Edge to the bet, you'd at least get your stake back in cash, giving you the option to withdraw it, or place another bet.
So although your potential return is slightly reduced when using ACCA Edge, so are your chances of walking away with absolutely nothing!
Betfair ACCA Edge Terms
While this is a fantastic betting offer, there are a few things that you should be aware of before applying Betfair’s ACCA Edge to a accumulator bet:
- Only available on fixed odds betting markets
- Not available for EW, SP or permutation multiples
- ACCA Edge removed if bet's contain void selection
- Bets placed with ACCA Edge can be Cashed Out
- ACCA Edge voided if you use Cash Out
- Odds with ACCA Edge applied will be slightly lower
Full terms and conditions for this ACCA Edge betting offer can be found on Betfair.com.
Despite a few limitations, Betfair's betting offer is one of the best ACCA promotions going for the simple reason that you get cash back, instead of bonus bets.
Not Signed Up To Betfair?
As with all of Betfair Sportsbook's betting offers you'll need to have signed up for an online betting account in order to use ACCA Edge.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you get to claim the signup offer that Betfair reward all new account holders with:
Not sure that Betfair's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.