Betfred Offer 'CashOut' on Racing
- Place a horse racing multiples bet
- Click the 'CashOut' icon to end it early
- Bank winnings before other races start
Following the successful launch of the feature on a range of football and golf betting markets, Betfred now offer 'CashOut' on horse racing bets too.
'CashOut' Now Available on Horse Racing
Account holders can now use 'CashOut' on horse racing multiples at Betfred.com which lets you end a winning ACCA before all races/legs have completed.
Basically, Betfred ‘CashOut’ on horse racing allows you to settle bets before all races have finished, letting you pocket the profit - when it suits you!
Betfred 'CashOut' is one of the best features that this bookmaker offers, and the great thing is that it runs all day, every day on most UK and Irish horse races!
How to 'Cash Out' winning bets early before they have time to turn into losing bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
on 1st Scorer
Get double odds on winning 1st goalscorer bets if the player you bet on scores two! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to 'CashOut' on horse races to end a horse racing multiples bet after just one race. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Take an early price on a horse & if the SP is better, you'll get paid at the higher odds! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to 'CashOut' a Horse Racing Bet
Betfred's ‘CashOut’ on horse racing multiples works just like it does on football and golf in that it allows you to end your bet with just a click or a tap before it's been settled.
Obviously to be able to use 'CashOut' on horse racing you'll need to be a member. If you're not, check out the latest Betfred signup offer for new account holders.
The following process explains how to 'CashOut' a horse racing multiple at Betfred:
- Login to your online betting account at Betfred.com
- Look for the 'CashOut' icon alongside available horse races
- Construct your multiples bet from applicable races
- To 'CashOut' your bet early click the button under the Betslip
- This locks in profit if your bet is winning, or cuts your losses if it's losing
- You'll then be paid that amount regardless of the outcome of the other races
- Betfred will then credit the profit into your account
- Cashing out a horse racing bet is as simple as that
You can take advantage of Betfred’s 'CashOut' feature on horse racing multiples/ACCA's including; Doubles, Trebles, and Yankees and more.
As soon as the first leg is complete, you can 'CashOut' any horse racing multiple or ACCA that you placed. You can also do this between any further legs.
Betfred Horse Racing 'CashOut' Terms
Most bookmakers betting offers and promotions feature some terms and conditions and Betfred 'CashOut' on horse racing bets is no different. Here's what you need to know:
- 'CashOut' is available on various horse racing markets inc. win and each way
- If your bet is eligible, a 'CashOut' offer is shown as soon as the first leg goes in-play
- 'CashOut's are available on horse racing multiples between legs
- 'CashOut' values are based on completed selections...
- 'CashOut' values are also based on the current market price of unsettled legs
If you’re a fan of betting on horse racing, this is one of the best betting offers that an online bookmaker has offered in quite a while.
Make sure you head over to Betfred today and take advantage of 'CashOut' on horse racing, and bank the profits on winnings multiples when you choose!
18+ T&C's Apply. Gamble Responsibly.
Not Signed Up To Betfred?
As with all of Betfred's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfred.com to be able to cash out horse racing bets.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Betfred reward new customers with.
Not sure that Betfred's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.