Betfred's Cheltenham Offer
- Bet on ANY Cheltenham race at Betfred
- If your horse doesn't end up running...
- Betfred will refund your original stake!
The 2018 Cheltenham Festival kicks-off on March 13th, with some of the most anticipated Championship Races of the season taking place across the 5 days.
Betfred.com offer a "non runner no bet" deal for Cheltenham and means that if you bet on ANY race and your horse doesn’t run, you'll get your money back.
Betfred's "Non Runner No Bet" Offer
That's right, bet on races like the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers’ Hurdle or the Cheltenham Gold Cup and if your horse doesn’t run, Betfred give you your money back!
To take advantage of this offer you'll need to have an online betting account with Betfred.
If you aren't yet a member of this British Bookmaker make sure you take a look at the latest Betfred signup offer as you'll be able to claim some bonus bets when you join.
Once a member here's how to use Betfred's Cheltenham offer:
- Login to your account at Betfred.com or on your mobile device.
- Locate Betfred's section for the 2018 Cheltenham Festival.
- Place a bet on ANY Cheltenham race you want.
- Sit back and know that if your horse doesn't run, Betfred will refund your stake!
So if you’re planning on having a punt on Cheltenham Festival, make sure you use Betfred’s offer and you won’t be out of pocket if your selected horse doesn’t run!
Betting early gives you the opportunity to get better odds on the 2018 Cheltenham Festival and still be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get your stake back if you end up backing a non runner.
Moneyback as a free bet if your football ACCA loses due to one team letting you down! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to contact Betfred via Twitter to request a price for certain bets that they don't offer. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to Use
How to 'Cash Out' winning bets early before they have time to turn into losing bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
on 1st Scorer
Get double odds on winning 1st goalscorer bets if the player you bet on scores two! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Cheltenham Races Betfred's Offer Applies to
Unlike most bookmakers Non Runner, No Bet offers for Cheltenham Festival, Betfred's offer for the Cheltenham Festival has very limitations as you can use the offer on ANY race.
It's worth noting that bets that are placed using free bets don’t qualify for Betfred's Cheltenham offer and that Tote bets are also excluded from Betfred's "non runner no bet" promotion.
Another bookmaker offering the same deal on ANY race is PaddyPower, check out PaddyPower's Cheltenham offer as they also include ANY horse in ANY race.
Betfred Cheltenham Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Applies to Betfred.com and Betfred mobile. 2. Applies to bets placed from 08:00 on Monday 5th March 2018. 3. Applies to all races at the Cheltenham Festival 2018. 4. Bets placed using free bet funds do not apply. 5. Tote bets do not apply. 6. In the event of any non runners, rule 4 deductions will not apply until after the final declaration stage. 7. General Betfred rules apply, click here to view the full terms and conditions for Betfred's Cheltenham offer.
Not Signed Up To Betfred?
As with all of Betfred's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfred.com to take advantage of their offers for the 2018 Cheltenham Festival.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Betfred reward new account holders with.
Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. Full T&C's apply.
Not sure that Betfred's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Betfred betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.