Unibet Refer a Friend
- Refer a friend to signup with Unibet
- Get £60 each time a friend does
- Refer up to 5 friends for £300 in cash!
Everyone we know loves a bit of a freebie ever now and then, especially when it's really easy to come by - and that's exactly what the Unibet refer a friend scheme is.
Amazingly Unibet are currently offering members £60, in cash, each time that they refer a friend that goes on to create a new account at Unibet.com.
Not only that, but Unibet's refer a friend scheme lets you refer up to 5 friends making it possible to earn £300 just from getting your mates to join!
How to Refer Friends to Unibet
Obviously to be able to refer a friend to Unibet you'll need to have an account yourself.
If you aren't a member then check out the latest Unibet signup offer that both you, and your mates can claim when you register as a new customer.
Once a member, simply login and follow the guide below to refer friends to Unibet:
- First you’ll then need to send an email invitation to your friends.
- To do this, click on the ‘Refer a Friend Now’ button on Unibet.com
- This brings up a form where you can send invitations to up to 5 friends.
- If your friends then signup to Unibet you’ll get £60 for every friend.
- If all 5 friends join you'll earn the maximum £300 on offer.
If you’ve recommended friends to Unibet in the past, then don't miss out in future.
Not only will Unibet reward you for your referral, but your friends will also get to claim Unibet's latest signup offer - it’s a win-win for everyone!
At some point we’ve all recommended one of your favourite bookmakers to a friend.
But what did you get in return? If the answer is nothing, you’re going to love the Unibet refer a friend scheme, as you can now get your hands on bonus cash when you refer friends.
Unibet's scheme is quite similar to Betfair Refer a Friend which rewards members with up to £100 in free bets for referring friends to the top rated British Bookmaker.
There's also the fact that PaddyPower's Friends with Benefits gives you £20 for each friend and let you refer a maximum of 10 friends for £200 in free bets.
Unibet Refer a Friend Scheme Key Terms
As with all betting offers, there are some terms and conditions that you should be aware of.
In general Unibet's refer a friend scheme is pretty straightforward, but there are still a few things that you need to know about before referring any of your friends.
- You'll only get a £60 cash bonus for each referral and a maximum of 5 referrals.
- Make sure that your friends use your referral link, or they won't be connected to your account.
- Any friends that you refer must register, make their first qualifying deposit and also meet the wagering requirements for you to receive your cash.
- You can only activate the scheme and send email invitations to friends at Unibet.com.
Apart from the slight limitations above, Unibet's refer a friend scheme really is a no brainer. Head over to Unibet, invite your friends to join, and sit back and wait for the cash to roll in!
Unibet Refer a Friend Terms & Conditions
T&C’s apply to the Unibet Refer a Friend scheme. See bookmakers website for more details.
Offer URL: https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/raf
Not Signed Up To Unibet?
As with all of Unibet's betting offers, you'll need obviously need to have previously signed up as a customer at Unibet.com in order to be able to refer a friend.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Unibet reward new account holders with.
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Minimum deposit £10. Place any sportsbook bet (except Racing) of £20+ at minimum odds of 1.40 (2/5) to receive your free bets and casino bonus. 35x wagering on casino bonus. Free bet will expire 7 days after opt in. £20 Casino bonus will expire after 30 days of opt-in.
Not sure that Unibet's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Unibet betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.