William Hill 'Offer Club'
- Bet £20 on a football accumulator
- With four selections or more
- William Hill then give you a £5 free bet
William Hill have come up with a great betting promotion for those that love football ACCA's.
It's called the William Hill 'Offer Club' and it essentially means that you'll get a £5 free bet each week that you bet at £20 or more on football ACCA's at WilliamHill.com!
How The William Hill 'Offer Club' Works
That's right, a £5 free bet every week that you stake £20 on a football ACCA. We've explained how you can take advantage of the William Hill 'Offer Club' below:
- Register with William Hill or log in to your existing account.
- Opt in to the 'Offer Club' on this page on William Hill's website.
- Place a pre-match £20 football ACCA with 4 or more selections.
- William Hill credit your account with a £5 free bet on Monday.
So that's all there really is to it. You simply need to place a £20 football ACCA with four or more selections midnight on Sundays, to get credited with a £5 free bet on Monday!
The William Hill 'Offer Club' is available to both new and existing members. If you aren't a member, then you'll also get to claim the William Hill signup offer too!
How to get a 25% bonus if your horse wins, moneyback in bonus bets if they lose!More Info > Bet Now
How to claim a £5 free bet each week that you stake £20 or more on football ACCA's.More Info > Join Now
'ACCA Insurance' means you'll get a refund on losing bets if 1 leg lets you down.More Info > Bet Now
'Cash In My Bet'
How to end bets early & pocket the profit before they have time to turn into losing bets.More Info > Bet Now
William Hill 'Offer Club' Terms
As with most online bookmakers betting offers and promotions, there are a few things that you should be aware of before you opt in to William Hill's 'Offer Club'.
- Must be a £20+ pre-match football ACCA of 4 or more selections.
- In-play bets aren't included in the offer.
- Only one £5 free bet awarded per account holder, per week.
- William Hill credit the £5 free bet by midday on Mondays.
- Only ACCA's comprised of markets from the following selections will qualify: 90 minutes, both teams to score, match result and both teams to score, total match goals: over / under 2.5 goals, correct score, both score no draw, double result, match result and 3 or more goals in the match, anytime goalscorer, first goalscorer and last goalscorer markets.
So what are you waiting for? Log in to your account today and opt in to William Hill’s ‘Offer Club’ and you could get your hands on a £5 free bet every single week!
What are Football ACCA bets?
For those new to online betting and in particular placing football ACCA's, we've put together a short explanation of how ACCA (accumulator) bets work.
Basically an ACCA means that you'll combine four or more bets into one single bet. Any winnings that you generate from the first leg get put onto the second leg.
This opens up the potential for massive payouts from a fairly small stake.
When you place an ACCA, all selections in your bet must come true in order for you to win.
If one leg of an ACCA doesn’t come true, it unfortunately means that you lose that bet no matter what happens in the legs that follow the one that let you down.
'Offer Club' Example Bet
In order to explain how football ACCA's work when you opt in to the William Hill 'Offer Club', take a look at the example ACCA below which also explains how odds are calculated.
Let’s say that you place a £30 football ACCA on this weekends fixtures with four selections. Your ACCA would look something like the example below:
- LEG 1 - Southampton to beat Liverpool @ 4/1
- LEG 2 - Spurs to beat Chelsea @ 3/1
- LEG 3 – West Brom to beat Everton @ 4/1
- LEG 4 – Sunderland to beat West Ham @ 3/1
For William Hill to pay out on the example ACCA above, all four of your predictions would need to come true. If they did, the winnings would be calculated as follows:
Getting LEG 1 correct would earn you £150 (£120 winnings + your £30 stake).
This £150 would then be put on LEG 2 @ 3/1 and earn £600 (£450 winnings + £150 stake).
The £600 is put on LEG 3 @ 4/1 and would win £3,000 (£2,400 winnings + £600 stake).
The £3,000 is put on LEG 4 @ 3/1 and would win £12,000 (£9,000 winnings + £3,000 stake).
So, in the example above not only would you have won your bet, you'd also get a £5 free bet credited to your account thanks to the William Hill 'Offer Club'.
As you can see ACCA's have the potential to earn you a lot of money, with our example turning £30 into £12,000! Now that would be a nice outcome from the weekend’s football.
Not Signed Up To William Hill?
As with all of William Hill's betting offers you'll usually need to have signed up for an account at WilliamHill.com to use it.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you get to claim the signup offer that William Hill reward all new account holders with:
Not sure that William Hill's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.