PaddyPower Beat The Drop
- Signup using the promo code YSKA21
- Get 30 days of free entry to £1k games
- Answer 10 questions to keep the cash!
PaddyPower.com have just re-launched "Beat The Drop" meaning that once again, members have a chance of winning up to £1m simply by answering football related questions!
The concept behind PaddyPower's Beat The Drop game is fairly straight forward.
It's starts with PaddyPower giving you some cash and you're then tasked with keeping hold of it by correctly answering questions, choosing how much of it to risk on each question.
It's sort of like betting in reverse, in the fact that you start off with the winnings, and then you do your very best to keep hold of it over the course of a pre-selected number of rounds.
The offer of 30 days of free entry into a '10 question, £1,000' Beat The Drop game is available to both new and existing members, with new signups also getting a risk free £10 sports bet too!
Signup at PaddyPower.com using promo code YSKA21 and bet £10, and if it's settled as a loser, they'll refund your original £10 stake - in cash - plus give you the 30 days of free entries!
How To Play PaddyPower's Beat The Drop game
Although Paddy's game is pretty straight forward, it can initially seem a bit confusing so we've put together a step-by-step guide on how to play PaddyPower Beat The Drop.
- Click here to visit the Beat The Drop page on PaddyPower's website.
- Next, either "Join Now" using promo code YSKA21 or login as an "Existing Customer".
- You'll then be presented with various options for playing Beat The Drop.
- If you're not using their free entry offer, select a ticket value - £2, £5, £10, £20 or £50.
- Next select how many questions you'd like to answer.
- The higher your ticket value/number of questions, the bigger your initial pot of cash will be.
- PaddyPower will then present you with a number of fixtures and questions on each.
- Pick a match and decide if you want to use all of your pot on the question, or split it.
- If you split it you'll need to decide how much each answer is allocated.
- You then get to keep the amount that you've allocated to the correct answer.
- Repeat this process until you've answered the number of questions you chose at the start.
- Any cash left over after answering all of the questions is then yours to keep!
PaddyPower's Beat The Drop game is a fantastic idea, especially as it offers members the chance of winning a cool £1m (if you select a £50 ticket and answer 16 questions).
The fact that they're also offering both new and existing members 30 days of free entries (into a 10 question, £1k game) shows why PaddyPower are such a great British Bookmaker.
Beat The Drop
How to get 30 days of free entries into '£1k, 10 Question' Beat The Drop games. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Play Now
Join the club today and you could earn up to £35 in free sports bets every week! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Join Now
PaddyPower now take price requests via Twitter for bets that aren't on their website. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to earn up to £50 in free bets with PaddyPower's new friend referral scheme! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Refer Friends
If you've taken advantage of PaddyPower's offer of 30 days worth of free entries, you'll have been restricted to games consisting of 10 questions and a prize fund of just £1,000.
The good news is that after the 30 days you can enter Beat The Drop and pick a ticket price and the number of questions - substantially increasing the amount of cash you could win!
As mentioned earlier, if you choose a £50 ticket price and 16 questions to answer, you'll start off with a pot of cash worth £1m which is the highest prize available in the game.
On the flip side, if you chose the lowest value ticket (£2) coupled with answering just 2 questions, your Beat The Drop prize fund would be a measly £7 - but also much easier to win!
Beat The Drop Example Questions
To explain how PaddyPower's Beat The Drop game works, and also to prepare you for the first time that you play, we've listed a few example questions that you're likely to come across.
They're pretty much all Yes or No questions relating to football, with you deciding how much of your prize fund that you want to allocate to answering Yes to a question, and also No.
PaddyPower.com will show you a few football fixtures, each with their own questions. It's up to you to select which match you want to use for the current round of Beat The Drop.
Liverpool v Man City
- Will Mohamed Salah score against Man City?
- Will Liverpool be leading the match at half-time?
- Will there be 3 or more corners between 15:00-16-30?
Real Madrid v Barcelona
- Will Philippe Coutinho score against Real Madrid?
- Will Barcelona win the match by 2 goals or more?
- Will there be 3 or more goals in the match?
The PaddyPower Beat The Drop video below explains how it's possible to split your prize fund between both answering Yes and No to one of the games' questions.
PaddyPower Beat The Drop Significant Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few terms that you should be aware of before playing PaddyPower's Beat The Drop game:
- 30 days of free entries offer only available the first time you play Beat The Drop.
- The first time you play the game, you'll automatically receive 30 days of free play.
- You will have unlimited play of a ‘10 Q - £1,000 Pot’ game.
- The maximum ticket price per game is £50.
- Tickets are only valid for sixty days from the time you answered your last question.
- Only one Beat The Drop game can be played at any one time.
- Any cash left at the end of a game is credited to your account and can be withdrawn.
Click here to visit PaddyPower's website to find out more about playing Beat The Drop.
PaddyPower Beat The Drop Terms & Conditions
Signup to PaddyPower & the first time you play Beat the Drop, you will automatically receive 30 days of free play. You will have unlimited play of a ‘10 Q, £1k Pot’ game. You can only enter one game at a time. When you complete a free game (win or lose), you will be entered back into another free game as long as it is within the 30 day free period. This offer is only available the first time you play Beat the Drop from the 17th of September 2018. T&Cs apply.
Not Signed Up To PaddyPower?
As with all of PaddyPower's promotions, you'll either need to signup today, or previously registered as a customer at PaddyPower.com to play their Beat The Drop game.
If you aren't a member of Ireland's best bookmaker yet then great, as you also have the option of claiming the signup offer that PaddyPower reward new account holders with below.
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a PaddyPower account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses they’ll refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&C's Apply.
Not sure that PaddyPower's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this PaddyPower betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.