Next Arsenal Manager Betting
- Ladbrokes launch new manager market
- 68% of fans unhappy with Wenger
- Jugen Klopp current favourite at 7/1
Top rated UK bookmaker Ladbrokes have started to offer odds on the next Arsenal manager after reports suggest that 68% of Arsenal fans have lost faith with Arsene Wenger!
Fans Losing Patience with Arsene Wenger
A poll of 400 fans run by Ladbokes.com reveals that only 32% of those asked wanted to stick by Arsene Wenger, with the other 68% keen to see a new manager brought in.
Things need to improve for the Gunners, as they're 40/1 for the Premier League title!
The shortlist for the next Arsenal manager should offer some hope to unhappy supporters, with Jurgen Klopp currently the bookmakers favourite at 7/1.
Close contenders include Paul Clement at 9/1, Roberto Martinez at 16/1, while previous star player Thierry Henry may be a long shot at 50/1.
There may be some hope left for Arsenal's season as online bookmakers currently rate them as odds-on to finish in the top four of the Premier League again this season at 1/2.
Alex Donohue of Ladbrokes said:
"Arsenal fans' patience is clearly wearing thin.We expected the survey to be closer, but it seems Wenger's supporters are very much in the minority despite the betting suggesting he should steer them to another top four finish."
Use #GetAPrice to create a unique bet and then request odds via Twitter. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to use Ladbrokes Odds Boost Tokens to boost the odds of one bet every day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Get moneyback in bonus bets if your 5 team football ACCA loses by a single leg. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Back a horse and if the SP is better, they'll boost your odds to be better than the SP! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Next Arsenal Manager Odds
Unbelievably 68% of fans surveyed by the UK online bookmaker Ladbrokes thought that it was time for Arsene to leave compared to 32% who thought he should stay with Arsenal.
The list of replacements for Arsene Wenger's job is a who's who of managerial talent.
Here's the latest odds that Ladbrokes offer on the next Arsenal manager betting market:
- Jurgen Klopp : 7/1
- Paul Clement : 9/1
- Roberto Marinez : 16/1
- Pep Guardiola : 20/1
- Dennis Bergkamp : 20/1
- Steve Bould : 20/1
- Ronald Koeman : 20/1
- Michael Laudrup : 20/1
- Patrick Vieira : 25/1
- Thierry Henry : 50/1
Free Bet on the Next Arsenal Manager
If you want to bet on who you think will be the next manager of Arsenal at Ladbrokes you'll obviously need to to be a member of the bookmaker.
If you aren't then great, as you also get to claim the signup offer that Ladbrokes are currently rewarding all new account holders with shown below!
Ladbrokes Terms & Conditions
T&C’s apply to betting at Ladbrokes. Please see the Ladbrokes website for more details.
Not Signed Up To Ladbrokes?
As with all Ladbrokes betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Ladbrokes.com to be able to bet on Arsenal's next manager market.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Ladbrokes reward new account holders with.
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools=match max £50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Ladbrokes is the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Ladbrokes betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.