Ladbrokes Greyhound Odds Guarantee
- Bet on a UK or Irish Greyhound race
- If the SP is better than the odds you got
- Ladbrokes pay out at the bigger price!
A lot of British Bookmakers offer members some form of odds guarantee on horse racing but did you know that Ladbrokes offer an odds guarantee on Greyhound racing too?
Simply take an early or board price on a UK or Irish Greyhound race and if the Starting Price is greater than the odds you bet at, Ladbrokes will pay you out at the bigger price!
It's quite similar to Bet365's best odds guarantee on UK and Irish horse races accept for the fact that Ladbrokes offer the odds guarantee on Greyhound racing instead.
Best Odds Guarantee on Greyhound Racing
To take advantage of the best odds guarantee that Ladbrokes offer you'll obviously need an account with them - check out the latest Ladbrokes signup offer if you're not a member.
Once you've registered, simply follow the step-by-step guide below on how the Ladbrokes Greyhounds odds guarantee works when betting on a UK or Irish race:
- First login to your account on Ladbrokes.com or via their app.
- Locate their UK and Irish Greyhound betting markets.
- Take a price on a greyhound - inc. early prices, board prices, singles and multiples.
- To qualify for the odds guarantee the bet must be placed before the race starts.
- Then, if the Starting Price for the Greyhound you bet on returns greater...
- Ladbrokes will pay you out at the better odds!
And that's all there really is to it. If you accept an early price on a Greyhound and the starting price turns out to be bigger, don’t worry as Ladbrokes offer to pay you out at the higher price.
That's right, they'll actually pay you out at a higher price than you had previously accepted. No wonder so many greyhound racing punters are heading to Ladbrokes to bet these days.
Plus, the great thing about Ladbrokes' Greyhound odds guarantee is the fact that you don't have to do anything to enable it as they've made the whole thing an automatic process.
How to use Ladbrokes Cash Out to end bets early to take a profit or minimise losses! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Ladbrokes Odds Boost Tokens let you boost the odds of at least one bet every day! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to use #GetAPrice to create a unique bet and then request odds for it via Twitter. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Join Ladbrokes Rewards and you'll be able to earn discounts in pubs, shops & more! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Get Your Card
So if you’re a punter that like to bet on UK or Irish Greyhound racing, with their best odds guaranteed promotion, Ladbrokes are a bookmaker that you shouldn't overlook.
To summarise, if you take an early price at Ladbrokes.com, but the Starting Price on your selection is higher, you still won’t lose out they'll credit any winnings owed at the higher price!
Despite being applicable to horse racing there are a couple of alternative odds guarantee promotions that British Bookmakers offer and are worth a quick mention.
The first is Bet Victor's Odds Guarantee which applies to UK and Irish Horse Racing, and despite offering a lower winnings cap at £25k, is one of the better deals out there.
The other is Betfred's Best Odds Guarantee on Racing which also applies to UK and Irish racing but doesn't seem to have a winnings cap as there's no mention of one in the T&C's.
Ladbrokes Greyhound Odds Guarantee Example
This best odds guarantee has been available on different markets for quite a while, but Ladbrokes recently extended it to include all UK and Irish Greyhound races.
And so just in case you’re not familiar with the odds guarantees that online bookmakers like Ladbrokes offer, let’s have a look at an example of how it all works.
- You place a £20 bet on a Greyhound running in tonight’s race at Sheffield.
- Just before the race starts, the odds are drifting and you take an early price of 6/1.
- The race goes ahead and your selection wins with a Starting Price of 8/1.
- As the SP was higher, Ladbrokes pay you out at the higher price of 8/1.
- This means that instead of winning £120 you’ll now receive £160.
And that just goes to show what a decent online bookmaker Ladbrokes are. If you’re a fan of Greyhound racing, then don't forget about Ladbrokes' odds guarantee before you bet.
Ladbrokes Greyhound Odds Guarantee Terms
As with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before taking advantage of the Ladbrokes odds guarantee on Greyhound racing:
- Ante-Post, Tote/Pools, Place Only, Match Bets, bets placed in shops or bets placed by telephone aren’t included in the promotion.
- Ladbrokes' offer doesn't include Enhanced Win Only, Ante-Post, Tote, pari-mutuel, Place Only, Match Bets, Insurance Bets or Betting Without Markets.
- Bets placed from PayPal, Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill deposits won’t qualify.
- If you use Ladbrokes Cash Out the bet will no longer be classified as a qualifying bet.
- Increased winnings are capped at £50k per member, per day.
Visit Ladbrokes.com to find out more about their best odds guarantee on Greyhound racing.
Ladbrokes Greyhound Odds Guarantee Terms & Conditions
18+. Bet type restrictions apply. Offer cap £50k per customer per day. Bets placed after the odd don't qualify. If Rule 4 applies Ladbrokes pay bigger odds after Rule 4 deduction applied. Further T&C’s apply, click here to visit Ladbrokes’ website for full details of their best odds guarantee on UK and Irish Greyhound races.
Not Signed Up To Ladbrokes?
As with all of their betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Ladbrokes.com to take advantage of this odds guarantee on UK and Irish Greyhound racing.
If you aren't a member at this British Bookmaker yet then good news, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Ladbrokes reward new account holders with.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Ladbrokes is the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Ladbrokes betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.