- Create a Match and Player Stat bet
- Tweet it to @Ladbrokes via Twitter
- They'll reply with a price for your bet
Ladbrokes have just launched a fantastic new betting feature called #GetAPrice.
It's kind of similar to William Hill's #YourOdds in the fact that it lets you come up with a football bet that they don't currently offer, and request a price for it via Twitter.
Not only do Ladbrokes give you the option of requesting odds for your own bet, you can also browse a range of #GetAPrice bets that other members have come up with.
How Ladbrokes #GetAPrice Works
Requesting a price for a bet that Ladbrokes don't offer odds on is pretty straightforward.
Obviously you'll need to be on Twitter and also have an account at Ladbrokes to use #GetAPrice. Check out the Ladbrokes signup offer if you've yet to register.
Once a member, simply follow this step-by-step guide on how Ladbrokes #GetAPrice works.
- Login to your Ladbrokes account.
- Construct your football bets combination.
- Choose from a range of stats including assists, passes, shots, shots on target and tackles, or combine any of them to make your bet.
- Once you’ve decided the bet you want to place, simply send your combination to @Ladbrokes via Twitter using the #GetAPrice hashtag.
- Ladbrokes will then reply with a price and a special link for your bet.
- Click the link in their reply to visit Ladbrokes.com to place the bet.
Ladbrokes have clearly made it as easy as possible for their customers to get in touch and request a price for a football bet that they don't currently offer odds on.
Giving you the power to pick or combine options to create a bet that you want to place is another reason why Ladbrokes are considered one of the best British Bookmakers!
Use #GetAPrice to create a unique bet and then request odds via Twitter.More Info > Bet Now
How to use Ladbrokes Odds Boost Tokens to boost the odds of one bet every day!More Info > Bet Now
5 Team ACCA
Get moneyback in bonus bets if your 5 team football ACCA loses by a single leg.More Info > Bet Now
Back a horse and if the SP is better, they'll boost your odds to be better than the SP!More Info > Bet Now
Ladbrokes #GetAPrice Example
Check out the Ladbrokes #GetAPrice example below to see easy it is to request a price for a combination bet that they don't currently offer odds on.
In the example below, Leicester are set to play Arsenal and you want Ladbrokes to provide odds on Jamie Vardy having two shots or more on target AND Leicester winning the match.
Simply login to your Twitter account and send Ladbrokes a tweet along the lines of:
Ladbrokes will then respond to you with a tweet looking something like this:
"Thanks for requesting #GetAPrice. The Odds are 6/1 and you can place a bet here:"
As you can see from the example above, Ladbrokes #GetAPrice gives you more control as it allows you to create a totally original bet that you won’t find at other bookmakers.
It basically lets you combine options that may happen during a football match, into one bet.
The options that Ladbrokes offer as possible combinations include the number of corners in a match, how many assists a player creates, shots on target, number of fouls, etc.
So in summary, Ladbrokes #GetAPrice lets you come up with a combination bet that isn't available on Ladbrokes.com, and request a price for it via twitter.
Giving customers more power is yet another reason why the likes of Ladbrokes, and William Hill who also offer a similar service, are so popular with a lot of UK punters.
Ladbrokes #GetAPrice Terms
There are a few things that you’ll need to be aware of before requesting a price for a bet:
- Feature only available on the following football markets: Premier League, Championship, La Liga, Serie A and Champions League.
- If a market doesn’t already exist, Ladbrokes will try and create one for you, but remember that sometimes it isn’t possible.
- You can’t combine #GetAPrice bets with any other bets.
And that's about all there is to Ladbrokes' innovative new betting feature. You can check out the full terms and conditions using the 'Betting Offer Terms' link below.
18+ Gamble Responsibly.
Ladbrokes #GetAPrice Terms
1. What happens if one of my players does not participate? In the event that one or more of the players in any bet does not participate, the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned. 2. What happens if one of my football players does not start? In the event that one or more of the players in any single, combined or head to head bet does not start, the bet will be voided. 3. What happens if the game is cancelled or is postponed and does not resume the same day? The bet will be voided and your stake will be returned. 4. Is extra time included? Yes. (except penalty shootouts for football tournament games) 5. For over/under bets, what happens when player's final score equals their set line? The bet is marked as a "push" and wager will be refunded to the customer. 6. Where does the data come from? All of our Football statistics come from Opta. 7. What decides settlement rules? Opta will be used as the primary source of data for settlement of #GetAPrice markets. 8. When will bets be resulted? Within 30 minutes from the conclusion of each match. 9. What happens if a bet leg within a #GetAPrice Accumulator is voided? If any bet leg within an Accumulator is voided then entire bet is voided irrespective of the results of the other legs in that accumulator bet. 10. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in #GetAPrice. 11. Ladbrokes reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify #GetAPrice at any time (and for any reason) without prior notice. 12. Ladbrokes reserves the right to restrict bonuses to individual customers at its discretion.
Not Signed Up To Ladbrokes?
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Ladbrokes reward new customers with.
Not sure that Ladbrokes is the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.