Coral ACCA Boost
- Place a football ACCA of 4 legs or more
- Get 10% in bonus winnings if it wins
- Bonuses paid in free bets up to £100
Coral have come up with a great reason for you to place your football ACCA's with them - up to £100 in bonus winnings if your bet's successful.
That's right, to take advantage of Coral ACCA Boost simply place a football ACCA with at least 4 legs and they'll boost your winnings by 10% in the form of free bets!
How Coral ACCA Boost Works
To claim Coral ACCA Boost free bets you'll need to have an online betting account with Coral. Check out the Coral signup offer if you've yet to join this British Bookmaker.
Getting your hands on an extra 10% winnings on football ACCA's is then pretty straight forward, let’s take a look at how Coral ACCA Boost works:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is login to your account at Coral.co.uk.
- Next, place an ACCA of at least £2 on any of the following markets:
Both Teams To Score
To Win & Both Teams To Score
- ACCA's must have at least 4 legs and be on the pre-match markets above.
- ACCA's must have minimum odds of 1/10 per leg and cumulative odds of at least 6/4.
- Then when your ACCA wins, Coral boost your winnings by 10%.
- The bonus winnings are paid in free bets up to £100 in total.
It really is as easy as that. If you regularly place football ACCA's don’t miss out on the chance to boost your winnings even further with Coral's ACCA Boost offer!
Join Coral's 'Bet & Get Club' today and you could earn £10 in free bets every week! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Enter Now
How to use Coral ACCA Boost to get a 10% bonus on winning 4 leg football ACCA's. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to get a price for a bet that Coral don't offer using the Twitter hashtag #YourCall. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to build your own player and statistic bets using Coral's new feature, Player Bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Earning Coral ACCA Boost Free Bets
In order to show you how easy it is to earn a Coral ACCA Boost free bet, we've come up with the following example bet which explains how it all works.
Lets say that you place a 4 leg ACCA worth £5 on the following outcomes:
- LEG 1 - Burnley to beat Man Utd @ 4/1
- LEG 2 - Spurs to beat Chelsea @ 2/1
- LEG 3 - Everton to beat Liverpool @ 3/1
- LEG 4 - Leicester to beat West Ham @ 3/1
With a total stake of £5, the winnings on the bet would be £1,195.
But, with Coral ACCA Boost in effect, not only would you bank the £1,195 in winnings, you'd also get an extra £100 worth of free bets credited to your account too!
For more information visit Coral's ACCA Boost page on their website.
Coral ACCA Boost Significant Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before taking advantage of Coral ACCA Boost:
- Only available to Coral customers in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- ACCA Boost only valid on the first settled winning ACCA settled each day.
- Qualifying ACCA's and free bets can’t be used on Cash Out My Bet.
- ACCA Boost free bets credited by 12pm the day after settlement.
Coral ACCA Boost Terms & Conditions
1. Coral ACCA Boost offer only applies to online, mobile and telephone Coral customers aged 18 years or over whose accounts are registered in the UK & Republic of Ireland. 2. A 10% bonus will be applied to winning straight line ACCA’s of 4 legs or more on the following pre-match bet types: Match Result (Win Draw Win); Both Teams To Score; Win & Both Teams To Score. 3. Coral ACCA Boost offer applies to any Football match where prices are offered for the 90 mins Match Result market. 4. The following odds stipulations apply: eligible selection must have minimum price of 1/10. For the bonus to apply, accumulative odds must be a minimum of 6/4. Coral ACCA Boost offer does not apply to a winning ACCA where one or more of the selections is from a market not listed above or the odds requirements have not been met. 5. Coral ACCA Boost offer applies to the first settled winning ACCA settled each day. 6. The 10% bonus will be paid as a free bet up to a maximum value of £100 per winning ACCA. 7. Each customer can only receive one ACCA boost free bet each day. Applies to the first settled qualifying bet each day. 8. Bonus applies to winnings and does not include original stake. 9. The Coral ACCA Boost free bet bonus will be credited within 24 hours of bet settlement and will be valid for 4 days from receipt and can be redeemed on any sports market in a single transaction. 10. Minimum ACCA stake for bonus to apply is £2. 11. ACCA bets placed with free bets are not eligible for the Coral ACCA Boost offer. 12. The Coral ACCA Boost offer is available to Coral Online, Mobile and Telephone customers. 13. Straight ACCA bets only (of 4 selections or upwards). Permutation bets do not count. 14. If any selections are postponed/void then the bonus will still apply if the winning ACCA has 4 or more selections. Customer must have 4 live (not settled) legs to qualify. 15. This bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake. 16. This Coral ACCA Boost offer cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other free bet offer or promotion. 17. Coral reserving the right to amend or cancel the promotion.
Not Signed Up To Coral?
As with all of Coral's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Coral.co.uk to take advantage of Coral's ACCA Boost offer.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Coral reward new account holders with.
18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Coral's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Coral betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.