How to Use Betfred ACCA Insurance
- Place a £10 5+ Fold Football ACCA
- Then if one team causes it to lose...
- Betfred refund your stake as a free bet
Plenty of British Bookmakers offer their members a form of ACCA Insurance where, if certain conditions are met, you'll get moneyback on a losing accumulator.
Betfred ACCA Insurance focuses on football accumulators and offers account holders a refund on losing 5+ Fold multiple bets if it's due to just one leg letting the bet down.
It's fairly similar to Ladbrokes ACCA Insurance, but instead of offering to refund stakes up to £25, Betfred's football ACCA Insurance only covers bets up to £10.
Betfred ACCA Insurance Explained
Betfred's ACCA Insurance on football accumulators is a pretty straightforward betting offer, but you’ll obviously need to have a Betfred account to take advantage of it.
If you’re not already a member, check out Betfred's signup offer first, as you'll more than likely be able to claim a free bet when registering a new account.
Here's how to use Betfred ACCA Insurance to get a free bet refund if one team lets you down:
- First login to your account at Betfred.com or via Betfred's App.
- Next locate Betfred's football betting markets.
- Place a 5+ Fold Football Match Result ACCA on the qualifying leagues or competitions.
- Note that the odds per leg must be at least 1/3 or greater.
- Sit back and watch the action unfold in each of the football matches in your ACCA.
- Then, should you miss out on a big one due to one leg letting you down....
- Betfred will refund your original stake (max £10) in the form of a free bet.
- Free bet are credited to your account within 24 hours of the final match in the ACCA.
- You'll have 7 days to use the free bet on any of the markets that Betfred offer.
And that's about the size of it when it comes to explaining how Betfred ACCA Insurance works.
Place a 5+ Fold ACCA on qualifying football markets (at odds per leg of 1/3 or greater) and if one team lets you down, Betfred will refund your stake (max £10) as a free bet.
Moneyback as a free bet if your football ACCA loses due to one team letting you down! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to contact Betfred via Twitter to request a price for certain bets that they don't offer. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to Use
How to 'Cash Out' winning bets early before they have time to turn into losing bets. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
on 1st Scorer
Get double odds on winning 1st goalscorer bets if the player you bet on scores two! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Qualifying Football Leagues & Competitions
Betfred have pretty much included most football leagues and competitions for this betting offer, but here's the full list of qualifying markets for Betfred ACCA Insurance:
English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, National League, FA Cup, League Cup, EFL Trophy, Champions League, Europa League, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 & 2, Scottish FA Cup, Scottish League Cup, Spanish La Liga, World Cup, European Championships, UEFA Nations League, International Friendlies, Germany Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Dutch Eredivisie, Portuguese Super Liga, Coupe de France, Coupe de la Ligue, DFB Pokal, Coppa Italia and Copa Del Rey.
We’ve all felt the frustration when you lose an ACCA by just one leg, but at Betfred.com you'll get a free bet refund if it happens betting on any of the leagues or competitions listed above.
Simply place a 5+ Fold Football Match Result ACCA bet (odds per leg of 1/3 or greater), and if one team lets you down, Betfred offer to refund your stake as a free bet (max stake £10).
This is one of the most comprehensive football ACCA Insurances that we’ve come across, so if you’re planning on having a punt on the football, make sure you check out Betfred's offer.
Betfred ACCA Insurance Significant Terms
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, there are a few significant terms that you should be aware of before taking advantage of Betfred's ACCA Insurance:
- Qualifying bets must be placed prior to the start of the matches, as In Play bets don’t count.
- Only straight ACCA bets qualify, and you can’t use cashed out bets with ACCA Insurance.
- The most you can earn in free bets is £10 per person per day.
- ACCA Insurance applies to football matches taking place on or before 31/12/2018.
- If any of your accumulator selections are abandoned, postponed or voided, leaving you with less than 5 selections, your bet won’t qualify.
Betfred ACCA Insurance is fantastic for punters who love football accumulators, as it means you'll get your hands on a free bet - even if one team lets your bet down!
Click here to visit Betfred's website to find out more about their ACCA Insurance.
Betfred ACCA Insurance Terms & Conditions
Applies to pre-match 5-Fold+ Match Result accumulators placed on selected leagues and matches taking place on or before 31/12/2018. Min odds per leg of1/3. Fulfilled in free bets. Max £10. Full T&C's Apply.
Not Signed Up To Betfred?
As with all of Betfred's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfred.com to take advantage of ACCA Insurance when placing football accumulators.
If you aren't an account holder at Betfred yet then good news, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that they're currently rewarding all new customers with below.
Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. Full T&C's apply.
Not sure that Betfred's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Betfred betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.