Betfair's Cheltenham Offer
- Bet on ANY Cheltenham race at Betfair
- If your horse doesn't end up running...
- Betfair will refund your stake in full
The 2018 Cheltenham Festival takes place from the 13th to 16th of March, and Betfair.com offer a "non runner no bet" deal on ANY horse running in ANY race!
That means Betfair's Cheltenham offer applies to all the big races inc. the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers Hurdle, Ryanair Chase and Cheltenham Gold Cup.
Betfair's "Non Runner No Bet" Offer
Simply place a bet on any Championship Race at Betfair and if your selection doesn’t run in the race you back it in, Betfair will refund your stake in full.
To take advantage of this Cheltenham betting offer you'll need to have a Betfair account.
Make sure you check out Betfair's latest signup offer that you'll also be able to claim if you've yet to register with this British Bookmaker.
This is how Betfair's "non runner no bet" offer for the 2018 Cheltenham Festival works:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is login to your account at Betfair.com.
- Next locate Betfair's betting market for Cheltenham Festival.
- Place a qualifying bet on any race that you want.
- Then, if your horse doesn’t run Betfair will refund your original stake!
This is a great betting offer if you want to place an early bet on any Cheltenham Festival race as you’re guaranteed to get your stake back if your horse doesn’t run!
Opt-in to Betfair's promo to claim a £5 risk free bet to use on their Exchange! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
How to earn up to £100 in free bets just by referring your friends to Betfair! 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Refer Friends
Use ACCA Edge to get a cash refund if 3-Fold or greater ACCA's lose by one leg. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Back a horse to win at 3/1 or greater and you'll get a free bet matching your stake. 18+ T&C’s Apply.More Info > Bet Now
Cheltenham Races Betfair's Offer Applies to
As is the case with most bookmakers betting offers, Betfair's Cheltenham offer allows you to be on any race taking place over the four days of the Festival.
That means Betfair's "non runner no bet" offer applies to all of the most popular races:
- Champion Hurdle (Tuesday 13th March)
- Champion Chase (Wednesday 14th March)
- Stayers Hurdle (Thursday 15th March)
- Ryanair Chase (Thursday 15th March)
- Cheltenham Gold Cup (Friday 16th March)
With so many races to bet on over the four days, and plenty of strong contenders set to run in the Cheltenham Festival, Betfair's offer is one that you won't want to miss out on.
If you plan on betting on Cheltenham, check out PaddyPower's Cheltenham offer as it also applies to ANY horse running in ANY race.
Betfair Cheltenham Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Non Runner No Bet applies to bets placed after 08:30 on Wednesday 3rd of January on the Champion Hurdle, Champion Chase, Stayers Hurdle, Ryanair Chase and Gold Cup at the Cheltenham Festival 2. If your single selection does not run in that race, we’ll refund your stake in full. If your selection is contained in a multiple bet and does not run in that race, we will void your selection in that bet. 3. Any bets placed with a free bet will qualify for a refund and be returned to a customer’s Bonus Wallet, as long as the free bet bonus has not expired.
Not Signed Up To Betfair?
As with all of Betfair's betting offers, you'll need to previously have signed up as a customer at Betfair.com to take advantage of their offer for the 2018 Cheltenham Festival.
If you aren't a member yet then great, as you'll also be able to claim the signup offer that Betfair reward new account holders with.
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&C's apply.
Not sure that Betfair's the best bookmaker for you? Check out the rating that we gave them below or compare bookmakers before you signup.
Other Bookmakers Offers
Can't make use of this Betfair betting offer? Simply select another British Bookmaker from the table below to see all of their current betting offers instead.